At Selina’s Bridal Shop, we want every bride to feel relaxed and beautiful on her wedding day. We encourage brides to read the following policies to ensure that we can provide you with the very best services.
- Bridal makeup is an art. Every bridal makeup artist has her unique style preference and techniques; please understand and appreciate that my styling methods have been refined with detailed care for 10 years.
- Please contact me to check for availability.
- Non-refundable Down Payment, 50% of the total service charge, is required to confirm your reservation. The balance (plus any applicable deposit for accessories) is due when all services are concluded on your wedding day.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and are non-negotiable.
- Accepted payment form: cash, check, or PayPal.
- Trial sessions are non-refundable.
- Please send pictures of your wedding gowns for our reference.
- If you have a preferred hair style or makeup designs, please collect relevant photos and discuss with us at least two weeks before your wedding day.
- Deposit is required for accessories and wigs. All borrowed items must be returned within seven days.
- Cost of travel is calculated based on distance if the service location is beyond a 30 mile radius from San Francisco, CA.
For questions or inquiries on our bridal makeup and hair services, please visit our contact page.